Aligned Incentives streamlines the process for completing cradle-to-grave impact assessments. Aligned Incentives follows best practice accounting and product standards developed by the World Resources Institute (WRI) and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), in particular the GHG Protocol. The integrated hybrid LCA methodology used by Aligned Incentives takes advantage of Input-Output LCA data to ensure that the analysis is comprehensive while integrating process LCA data to refine results. Results are delivered in formats ready to publish with organizations like CDP, GRI and DJSI.
- Develop a corporate footprint without another layer of supplier questionnaires
- Provide a science-based foundation for developing a robust sustainability strategy
- Prioritize sustainability investments and optimally allocate scarce resources with a targeted capital gating process
- Create visibility for strategic sustainability initiatives
- Boost sustainability ratings and industry rankings